INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The company/Company Mcs Due Srl with registered office in Via Galileo Galilei, 8 CF and P.IVA IT03989020247 ( hereinafter, “Owner”), as owner of the treatment, informs you pursuant to ‘art. 13 Legislative Decree. 30.06.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code”) and Art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 ( hereinafter “GDPR”)
That your data will be processed in the following manner and for the following purposes:
- Object of Treatment
The Controller processes personal, identifying data (e.g., first name, last name, company name, address, telephone, e-mail, bank and payment references)-hereafter, “personal data” or also “data”) that you provide when concluding contracts for the Controller’s services.
- Purpose of processing
Your personal data are processed:
- A) Without your express consent (art. 24 lett. a),b),c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett.b),e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
– Conclude contracts for Holder’s services;
– Fulfilling pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations arising from existing relationships with you;
– Fulfilling obligations required by law, regulation, EU legislation, or an order of the Authority (such as in the area of anti-money laundering);
– Exercise the rights of the Owner, such as the right to defense in court;
- B) Only with your specific and separate consent (Articles 23 and 130 Privacy Code and Article 7 GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
– Send you by e-mail, mail and/or text message and/or telephone contact, newsletters, commercial communications and/or
Advertising material on products or services offered by the Holder and satisfaction survey on the quality of services;
– Send you back via e-mail, mail and/or text message and/or telephone contact commercial and/or promotional communications from third parties (e.g., business partners, insurance companies, other companies ).
We would like to point out that if you are already our customer, we may send you commercial communications relating to services and products of the Owner similar to those you have already used, unless you disagree (art. 130 c. 4 Privacy Code).
- Mode of treatment
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations specified in Art. 4 Privacy Code and Art.
4 n.2) GDPR and namely: collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, deletion and destruction of data. Your personal data are subject to both paper and electronic and/or automated processing.
The owner will process personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the above purposes and in any case for no longer than 10 years after the termination of the relationship for the Service Purposes and for no longer than 2 years after data collection for the Marketing Purposes.
- Data access
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes of Art. 2.A) and 2.B):
– To employees and collaborators of the Data Controller or Group companies in their capacity as appointees and/or internal data processors and/or system administrators;
– To third-party companies or other entities ( by way of example, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) that perform outsourcing activities on behalf of the Controller, in their capacity as external data processors.
- Disclosure of data
Without the need for express consent (ex art. 24 lett. a), b), (c), Privacy Code and Art. 6 lett. (b) and (c) GDPR), the Controller may disclose your data for the purposes set forth in Art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies, judicial authorities, as well as to those subjects to whom communication is obligatory by law for the fulfillment of the said purposes.
These parties will process the data in their capacity as autonomous data controllers.
Your data will not be disseminated.
- Data Transfer
Personal data are stored on servers located in Brendola at Via Galileo Galilei, 8 within the European Union. It is in any case understood that the Holder, should it become necessary, will be entitled to move the servers outside the EU as well. In such a case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of data outside the EU will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
- Nature of data provision and consequences of refusal to respond.
The provision of data for the purposes of Art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee you the Services of Art. 2.A.)
WHY THIS NOTICE
This page describes how the site is managed with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it. This is a disclosure that is also made pursuant to Art. 13 of Legislative Decree. n. 196/2003 – Code regarding the protection of personal data to those who interact with the web services of the company, accessible by electronic means from the address: https://www.mcs-it.com corresponding to the home page of the company’s website.
The information is given only for the site in question and not also for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links. The disclosure is also inspired by Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European data protection authorities, meeting in the Group established by Art. 29 of Directive No. 95/46/EC, adopted on May 17, 2001 to identify certain minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online, and, in particular, the manner, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purposes of the connection.
THE “OWNER” OF THE TREATMENT
As a result of consulting this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed.
The “owner” of their treatment is: MCS DUE Srl – Via G. Galilei, 8 – 36040 Brendola (VI) – P.IVA IT 03989020247
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
Processing related to the web services of this site takes place at the aforementioned location and is handled only by technical personnel of the Office in charge of processing, or by those in charge of occasional maintenance operations. No data from the web service is disclosed or disseminated. The personal data provided by users who forward requests for the sending of informative material (commercial or technical communications, newsletters, etc.) are used only for the purposes indicated in the information in the relevant sections of the site and are communicated to third parties only if this is necessary for that purpose (third-party document shipping service).
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, in the course of their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and computer environment.
This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information about the use of the site and to check its correct operation and is deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain liability in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this eventuality, at present web contact data do not persist for more than seven days.
Data voluntarily provided by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. Specific disclosures will be shown or displayed on pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
Pursuant to Art. 122 Legislative Decree 196/2003 and Legislative Decree 126/2014 we inform you that:
- Access and consultation of the site involves the registration and automatic submission of the following data:
- Internet domain and IP protocol
- type of browser and computer operating system used
- date, time and permanence on the site
- pages visited
- any search engine from which you entered the site (this information is used is implicit in the communication protocol and is treated anonymously for statistical analysis purposes)
- sending TECHNICAL navigation or session cookies (intrinsic to the system itself not advertising), which ensure the normal navigation and enjoyment of the website used for the sole purpose of “carrying out the transmission of a communication on the Internet network and to the extent strictly necessary for the provision of services such as authentication to the site, authenticate to restricted areas, allow the proper functioning of some graphic plug-ins. These technical cookies are not used for any further purposes and are installed directly by the website operator in order to improve the service provided to the website operator. TECHNICAL cookies have the function of allowing the performance of activities strictly related to the operation of this online space. The technical cookies used by the Owner can be divided into the following subcategories:
- Browsing cookies, by which browsing preferences can be saved and the User’s browsing experience can be optimized;
- Analytics cookies, by means of which statistical information is acquired regarding the browsing patterns of Users. This information is processed in aggregate and anonymous form. In case the user wishes to disable this function, he/she can do so by following the directions at the following link:“https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout”
- Functionality cookies, including third-party cookies, used to enable specific features of this online space and necessary to deliver the service or improve it. Such Cookies do not require the User’s prior consent to be installed and used. Said data cannot in any way identify the user.
- Information collected automatically can be used:
- for statistical purposes
- To improve the navigation and content of the site
The cookies used on this site avoid the use of other computer techniques potentially detrimental to the privacy of users’ browsing and do not allow the acquisition of personal data identifying the user.
Please also note that through the features of the browser used, the user can delete cookies that are downloaded while browsing.
OPTIONALITY OF PROVIDING DATA
Apart from what has been specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide the personal data reported in the forms on the site or however indicated to solicit the sending of informative material or other communications. Some forms may highlight the information whose provision is essential to provide the requested service, and which ones are those whose completion is optional. Failure to provide essential information will result in the inability to obtain what is requested. For the sake of completeness, it should be mentioned that in some cases (not the subject of the ordinary management of this site) the Authority may request news and information pursuant to Article 157 of Leg. n. 196/2003, for the purpose of controlling the processing of personal data. In such cases, the response is mandatory under penalty of administrative sanction.
MODE OF TREATMENT
Personal data are processed by automated means for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illegal or incorrect use, and unauthorized access.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of such data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or rectification (art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003). Pursuant to the same article, one has the right to request the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, their processing. Requests should be addressed to the data controller at the address listed or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org